Black First Land First (BLF) will today start protest actions against the coup plotters who want to remove President Zuma in order to install a puppet president who will continue with apartheid and colonialism. They want President Zuma gone because he has called for land to be returned and for and black people to unite.
Pravin Gordhan is the corrupt former Miniser of Finance who, together with the ratings agencies, wants to create further economic hardship for our people so that hunger will make us fight each other while the whites continue to own South Africa. To this end, there is a clear plan hatched in London to change the government in South Africa like the way regime change was effected in Brazil. In this respect, Pravin Gordhan has sold his soul to the imperialist forces.
We say no to the coup! We say no to colonialism by the criminal ratings agencies.
BLF calls on Pravin Gordhan to do the following:
1. Stop mobilizing for counter revolution
2. Confess to all the corruption he did as Minister of Finance
3. Expose his London based handlers
4. Tell the nation about his plot with Johann Rupert and British imperialism to overthrow the South African government
5. Tell the truth as to why he protected banks that stole from the South African Reserve Bank like ABSA
6. Stop the plans for black on black violence
7. Tell the nation why he gave his daughter, Anisha Gordhan, a R10 million contract from Treasury
BLF shall today hold peaceful pickets at both the houses of Pravin Gordhan in Pretoria and in Johannesburg.
Next week, BLF shall picket the houses of Trevor Manuel and the office of the Moody’s ratings agency.
BLF says Hands Off President Zuma – we want LAND now!
Issued by Black First Land First, National Coordinating Committee (BLF NCC)
7 April 2017
Black First Land First Email:[email protected]
Facebook: Black First Land First | Twitter: @black1stland1st
Cell: +27 79 486 9087
Cell: +27 79 915 2957
(Deputy National Spokesperson)
Cell: +27 82 216 7664