Black First Land First (BLF) will hold a media briefing tomorrow, 24 June 2017. The briefing will cover the following topics:
1. BLF’s response to the Public Protector’s findings on ABSA and the South African Reserve Bank (SARB).
2. BLF’s response to the Mining Charter.
3. BLF’s planned action to ensure ABSA pays back the money.
4. BLF’s call to the ANC policy conference.
5. BLF’s response to the media cover up of corruption.
The conference will be held under the following details:
Date: 24 June 2017
Venue: BLF Head Office
Cnr Main and Rissik Street
ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL COORDINATING COMMITTEE OF THE BLACK FIRST LAND FIRST MOVEMENT (BLF NCC)
23 June 2017
Black First Land First Email:[email protected]
Facebook: Black First Land First
Cell: +27 79 915 2957
(Deputy National Spokesperson)
Cell: +27 82 216 7664