[READ & SHARE]
By Andile Mngxitama
The 6th parliament has now been sworn in. Black First Land First (BLF) congratulates the pro-black Members of Parliament. The task facing our people remains the state of unfreedom in democracy.
Unfortunately because of the interests that the 6th parliament represents, the black majority shall remain unfree. It is our duty to raise alarm as early as now, about what is going to unfold:
1. There will be no land expropriation without compensation during the tenure of this parliament.
2. There will be no jobs for the 9 million unemployed black people.
3. ESKOM will be privatised and sold off.
4. Thousands of ESKOM workers will lose their jobs.
5. The cost of living will continue to rise.
6. White corruption and racism will continue to thrive.
7. Parliament will become a theatre of black on black violence.
8. Free education will be further phased out.
9. The Democratic Alliance (DA) will be given more political power.
10. The Public Protector will come under intense political attacks for her non-partisan stance.
BLF shall continue to raise alarm about the betrayal of our people and shall confront white monopoly capital and land thieves head on.
Land or death!