Today Black First Land First (BLF) is in the Equality Court, which sits in the South Gauteng High Court, to note judgement in the case brought by Solidarity against us regarding our response to the Driehoek Primary School tragedy.
The complaint laid by Solidarity, which is a racist rightwing group, is that BLF’s utterances constitute hate speech as defined by Section 10 of the Equality Act; which is not protected by section 16 of the constitution.
But last Friday the Supreme Court of Appeal (SCA) declared Section 10 of the Equality Act, unconstitutional. It follows that BLF’s utterances can’t be found by the Court to be hate speech. But wait and see! The judge will find a way around it to ensure we lose the matter. The question is, will the presiding judge, who is a VERY HOSTILE black man, impose a harsh cost order against us?
While BLF is dragged through the courts like President Zuma, the following is significant:
1. The mass murderer, FW de Klerk, is enjoying life.
2. Markus Jooste, the criminal who disappeared over R20 billion of state money, is also on holiday.
3. Those who murdered the workers in Marikana are running the new administration of South Africa to sell the country to white monopoly capital.
4. The convicted murderers of the young black man, Mahlomola Mosoeu, are out on bail with the assistance of the racist whites only Afriforum to enjoy Christmas.
5. The sentences imposed on the coffin terrorists have been reduced.
6. Need we go on?
BLF shall respond to the outcome of this case after judgment has been delivered.
Issued by Black First Land First, National Coordinating Committee of (BLF NCC)
3 December 2019
Black First Land First Mail: [email protected]
(BLF Deputy President)
Cell: +27 79 986 7225