HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF BLACK FIRST LAND FIRST
1. Acquire the Black First Land First (BLF) membership form from any coordinator/organiser of BLF or request one via email to [email protected]
2. Fill the form properly. Ensure that your ID number and contact details are correct.
3. Members are encouraged to deposit their membership fees via any FNB ATM machine so as to avoid unnecessary bank costs associated with making deposits inside the bank. Each deposit of membership fees made via a bank teller must include a further R10 to cover additional bank charges.
4. The bank details of BLF are as follows:
Account Name: Black First Land First Movement
Account Type: Business Cheque Account
Account Number: 6257 1202 911
Branch Code: 253 305
NB: Put in your full name, surname & contact number as reference in the deposit slip.
5. Deposit membership fee as follows:
a. R30 for 3 year membership, or;
b. R50 for 5 year membership.
6. Keep the deposit slip safely.
7. Submit the membership form with the proof of payment to your local coordinator or scan the documents and send to [email protected]
ALTERNATIVELY the membership fee may be submitted to the relevant provincial coordinator who will then issue a receipt for receiving the fees. Membership fees may also be deposited through INTERNET BANKING using the banking details above.
8. The National Coordinating office shall then process each application and issue each registered member with a membership card.
9. Members are encouraged to form branches, which are ward demarcation based and constituted by at least 20 members.
Issued by BLF NCC