1. Its six days since our revolutionary comments on self defence at the #MngxitamaHomecoming rally in Ikageng, Tlokwe.
2. I’m not arrested.
3. Black First Land First (BLF) is not banned by the Independent Electoral Commission (IEC). We received a letter asking us to refrain from making our self defence remarks. We have written back asking for a meeting.
4. I repeat, BLF is not deregistered from the IEC. Also, there is no process underway to stop BLF from contesting the 2019 general election.
5. Multiple so-called hate speech cases have been opened against us but none has since passed the stage of the appointment of an investigating officer.
6. Again, its now 6 days. I’m not in jail and would not be going there.
7. I remain suspended by Twitter. The period of my suspension expires in two days.
8. Facebook has imposed a ban on me for 30 days.
9. Thousands are joining our movement.
10. The Bambatha Self Defence Unit is at an advanced stage.
Black First Land First (BLF): President
Cell number: +27 82 678 3200
14 December 2019
Black First Land First Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Black First Land First